Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bono's delivered audiocassette


Tracklist:
“Train Song” – Nick Cave
“My Beautiful Leah” – PJ Harvey
“A Perfect Drug” Trent Reznor
“Mo Tucker” – JAMC
“Man On the Moon” – JAMC
“Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad” – Moby –snippet
“Are You The One That I’ve Been Waiting For” – Nick Cave
Would You Go” – Jane Siberry
“Judas” – Depeche Mode
“One More Night” – Tom Petty
“No More” Tom Petty
“Hope” – REM
*some where in the mix she threw U2’s “Dirty Day”
“The Wind” – PJ Harvey
“This One’s For Me” – Tom Petty
“Lonesome Sundown” – Tom Petty
“Gonna Find My Baby” – Moby snippet
“Sail Away” – Nick Cave
“No Girl So Sweet” – PJ Harvey
“I Feel You” - Depeche Mode
“Lotus” – REM
“She Went Down Swingin’” – Tom Petty
“Resurrection” snippets
“It’s Only When I Lose Myself” – Depeche Mode
“Lucy#2” -fade

No comments:

Post a Comment