“I
found it sorta especially poignant, the most significant plot angle of the
Ichabod Crane story that was Tim Burton's add-on with his Sleepy Hollow
rendition was what happened to Ichabod Crane's mother, that what the
mother went through in that movie, was precisely what I'd gone through, even
getting executed in a manner of speaking, Thanksgiving 1995. In microcosm
fashion inside the small church I was in I was just like her, the mystic/female
side who gets defined as an aberration and condemned upon being “caught” daring
to express (-that which I hadn't dared to express, which is how I think
it could've ended up in more literal realms if any action towards
it/articulation of it had taken place earlier than '98, -besides, he still had
no idea what my intentions and reasoning were for my departure 'round '98; the
reasoning is what would have made him feel threatened). Furthermore her child's
conduct, his epitome of existence, his entire definition from the totality of
how he conducted himself, was utterly rational, ha-ha, which is how I'd
proceeded with the development of the universal awareness. Cute how the psych
angle in this movie indicates the “child” reacts this way due to having
witnessed the false rational destroying the intuitive....retreated to the
Godless rational away from a religious paragon/paradigm that is implacable and
evil in its results; the child is fighting religion because of the consequences
he witnessed, how the religious rationale he saw conducted/fulfilled itself.
“Disappearing” was also much the same as accepting the was no God, it was the
same as accepting there was no God as I identified God, -how I'd been raised to
see/identify God for the entirety of my life. Furthermore, her child fulfills
the destiny of righting the wrong, fingering the damned murderer (that extreme
level of [feminine] villainy was the other addition, as in she had a pact with
the damned, was a consciously evil serial murderer), -basically it's the child
who sorts things out, which is what the universal awareness accomplished for
me....the priest/villain/killer with a church come torture chamber, the other
extreme of evil that thinks of itself as pure due to being completely secure
inside his religious rationale (exact same form as my father's
weapon/foundation of security), was also added in that movie. He destroys the
intuitive/awareness [actually pure] “side” the instant he discovers it.
My father had responded as drastically in witch-hunt terms the instant he gleaned
there might be anything of consequence too.”
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment