Last night she
had a beautiful dream: It was very positive in terms of [a long-standing friend who I’d just spoken to; the
friend’s name was Anthony. In the dream they were both born with a
symbol on their skin (lower arm) that marked them as being from the same Godly
tribe. And] then after that long association was over, I was lying on a living
room couch that was my bed, acknowledging the web that is my own desire and
keenly aware of myself. I had been up all through the night, for the dawn light
was near breaking, and when I looked out the dining room window there winked in
the sliver of the new moon through an opening enclave of clouds. It shimmered
and glanced, and the envelope pushed wider. I was thinking, this must be a
vision, for the clouds are opening for the moon. And then the moon was caught
in light, for over its face, even that which was concealed, there pulsed a
lattice of shimmering light, twice. At this the clouds darkened and roiled,
forming their own intricate patterns as they coiled away from the sliver of a
silver moon. Don’t close your eyes, for
it is a vision, given to you if you are open, and if you close your eyes it may
vanish from sight. I strained but then I blinked and when my eyes opened, I
was awake in my own bed.
[That
night] I walked out the door and when I did, the clouds opened over a sliver of
a moon. So be at peace with yourself, little one, for no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should.
No comments:
Post a Comment