This really didn't achieve what I might have hoped. So that won't be misconstrued, I have not yet listened to it, and yes that can change attitude.
So on I'm With You these are the songs I consider to be of interest/possible import.
Did I Let You Know
So on I'm With You these are the songs I consider to be of interest/possible import.
Did I Let You Know
The second tier would be as follows:
For a batting average that's a little low.
Incidentally my blog "relationship" is at an all time low right now with copy/paste functions disappearing and an inability to even lift my own writing, a genuine headache in my book. I'll have to see what's up with the "new & improved" version but this is across the board (tumblr, livejournal as well), and to my mind ranks with Facebook's recent arbitrary link erasure in the comments section as truncation of free speech; equally disenchanting. At any rate posting has been a total heacache/waste of my valuable time (again today), and am thankful to have the groundwork laid out to launch my own site, though that will be slow. Book First!
Facebook's move is de-politicizing; prevents open debate and counter-argument; given some of the things I am trying to head off in terms of anti Islamic hysteria and anti climate change disinformation as "news" etc. etc., -this amounts to serious stuff. Like we'd ever be able to get those exclusive privileged stockholders to step out thanks to their questionable changes/tactics. (You know who I'm talking about.)
At any rate, if I get to listen to these songs, seeing as copy/paste functions appear to have been restored, I may be able, in the future, to post corrections of these lyrics (starting with "berserk"), and see if they are indeed accurate or inaccurate, plus giving readers a place to purview without any riff-raff. But not today.
Incidentally my blog "relationship" is at an all time low right now with copy/paste functions disappearing and an inability to even lift my own writing, a genuine headache in my book. I'll have to see what's up with the "new & improved" version but this is across the board (tumblr, livejournal as well), and to my mind ranks with Facebook's recent arbitrary link erasure in the comments section as truncation of free speech; equally disenchanting. At any rate posting has been a total heacache/waste of my valuable time (again today), and am thankful to have the groundwork laid out to launch my own site, though that will be slow. Book First!
Facebook's move is de-politicizing; prevents open debate and counter-argument; given some of the things I am trying to head off in terms of anti Islamic hysteria and anti climate change disinformation as "news" etc. etc., -this amounts to serious stuff. Like we'd ever be able to get those exclusive privileged stockholders to step out thanks to their questionable changes/tactics. (You know who I'm talking about.)
At any rate, if I get to listen to these songs, seeing as copy/paste functions appear to have been restored, I may be able, in the future, to post corrections of these lyrics (starting with "berserk"), and see if they are indeed accurate or inaccurate, plus giving readers a place to purview without any riff-raff. But not today.
No comments:
Post a Comment