Sunday, May 22, 2011

Your Blue Room by U2

It’s time to go again, to your blue room

Got some questions to ask of you

In your blue room

The air is clean, skin is clear

I’ve had enough of hanging around here

It’s a different kind of conversation, in your blue room

Saw me come alive, in somebody new

Saw me coming, somewhere on high

And time is a string of pearls (Your blue room)

See the future just hanging there (Your blue room)

A new frame, a new perspective, of lookin’ down on my dreams

No restrictions whatever their directions (Your blue room)

Saw me come alive, in somebody new

Saw me coming, can you feel . . .

( It’s alright.)

(Your blue room)

One day I’ll be back (Your blue room)

I hope I remember, where it’s at

Won’t you bring me back home

( Zooming in, zooming out

Nothing I can do about

A lens to see it all up close, magnify what heaven knows

No income, never alone

No car alarm, no cellular phone.)


No comments:

Post a Comment