Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pearl - Love & Rockets, Sweet FA 1996

This is no ordinary girl, ain't got no jaded feeling
Behind the fooling lies the strain
For a vision to come, I must come clean

And it's a bad, it's a bad, such a bad, state of affairs,
That she holds in the palm of her hand
And it's a bad, it's a bad, such a bad, state of affairs,
I hope she can understand it

This is no ordinary pearl, I ain't got no jaded feeling
This is no ordinary girl, she jokes as she stares at the ceiling
Deep down you're drowning, I can see the tears
Deep down you just don't have a clue
How's the crippled man inside, how's the hopeless Mr. Blue

This is no ordinary girl, I ain't got no jaded feeling

1 comment:

  1. well I noticed you can find this song on the interwebs now, after I posted it... as of this date, it was under the "latest love and rockets lyrics" column. http://www.azlyricdb.com/lyrics/Love-And-Rockets-Pearl-308105

    ReplyDelete