Friday, April 13, 2012

what a twitter "epiphany" looks like

-when you can't even say what it's about.








We just went fatally Oedipal in this book. (there are some things you have no interest in feminizing ; )

there's levels, levels, there's levels between levels... 

oh f***. It's my Dad's B-day today.

"I'll show him forever, it'll take forever to see what I've got"

This day is the April Fools of the universe.

Today I found the heart of the book.

"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 13"

yes, 13 is the key year in all this...

"I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER."

Dad is 65 today.

Oh Happy Sunday.

This is today.

My son's new target (thx to the game, Goldeneye) -which I got out for him at the opening of Spring Break (Mar 26th).

What it meant to me...

there is always a choice...

the only way I can integrate...

it's only actuality will be in what I [write] , and really I cannot imagine a better future.

 25 years was when my parents' expired.

It's been 25 years ago this month. Holy Hepzibah!

well, technically...

today is a day of joy.

This is the eruption of reality.

today is a day of joy. and today, and today, today, today...

The brain figures it knows what to do now. And that is a good feeling.

There is a storm tonight...

and two doors down the band refuses to stop playing.

when the lightning sound creates a spiral soundwave that descends down on the house, that's only happened to me once before.   (Well actually it turns out to have happened twice, which was nearly the start of this blog, and both times had to do with the same heartbreak.)

last night....

"babe, it must be art": it's an imperative, not an idea. it's the only way.

Morrisey, "Sing Your Life"

that was the first summer storm of the year. it's FL, that's how it works.

Donovan "Catch theWind"

last night...

my mind is streaming poetry

"I used to think a great first sentence was the key to the universe, but now, it's all about transitions. Keep me in it, don't let me go."

 Holy Hepzibah, indeed.

  "my delight is in her" in Hebrew

 "Before the rites of spring, Come to mean all things"

No comments:

Post a Comment